Friday, 11 October 2013

Friday irrestible

I've been concentrating so much on a recipe for each day of the week that I almost forgot irresistible. For some reason I seem to be having trouble getting the spelling right as well.
Anyway First I thought I would do recipe.
Friday for Fish pie
Jennie, It is just like any fish pie only using Tuna. I'm sure you could add other seafood to it but I don't.
It is a recipe I used a great deal when the children were younger.



 
I use A tin of Tuna - these days I use one tin for 2 people.
I used to use I tin for the whole family
Pour on 1/2 pint of Parsley sauce per tin
Top with mashed potato
I like a bit of grated cheese on top but it is not necessary.
Eat and enjoy
I find it is irresistible
 


Thursday for Tomato Soup
Oliver and his mum were eating this for lunch
 

Thursday we went to look after Saiorse and Oliver while mummy went to the dentist
Irresistable




 

6 comments:

  1. Great photos of the grandchildren. I love taking pictures of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see her home and in your arms :)

    Well done with T for Tuna and Tomato I still have catch up this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grand children looks so sweet. Well done for Tomato Soup and Tuna !! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Viv - wonderful grandchildren!
    I will pray again for the health of this little treasure!
    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the grandchildren are just gorgeous, I bet you had a very happy time.
    Thank you, thank you for the recipe, I had never thought of that, I have tuna with a baked potato and sometimes in a pasta bake but it had never occured to me to have it in a pie, what a great idea, thank you again! xxx

    Oh and love your wall paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos of your gorgeous grandchildren. I so love fish pie, haven't had it for awhile, so just might have to have it soon. xx

    ReplyDelete