Wednesday, 30 January 2013

I had a lovely afternoon today. It was the ME craft afternoon and we had Jane come to demonstrate how to make a Dreamboard. We had lots of magazines and papers to cut up to make our dream boards. We did a lot of nattering and catching up so it was a good afternoon all round.

Janes Dreamboard
 
All the things she wants to do with her life
And the group being very industrious
making their own.



 
 
Last but not least
Stella Christmas present which happens to be
YELLOW
 
 


7 comments:

  1. I love the yellow snake (?) or is it a big worm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of making dreamboards, great find for the yellow too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea to make a dream board. Cute yellow worm

    ReplyDelete
  4. great toy and love the dreamboards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun day. I'll bet the yellow snake is fun, we used to have a 'mouse' on a fishing rod thing and the cats went mad for it. One time our cat, James, jumped up really high then landed in the cake tin full of Christmas cake which was sitting on the floor! My boys thought this was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed this during the week, love the idea of a dram board!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the dream board sounds a fantastic idea, maybe I should do a dream page for my 50th album!! There's a thought. My girls use to have one of the snake's great for tickling. x

    ReplyDelete