Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Serendipidy - Annes word

SERENDIPIDY
 
What a lovely word. You can really get your tongue around it.
When ever I read or hear it I always think of a beautiful emotion.
 
My choice for today I found in the garden
Signs of Spring

 
 
 
 I've caught up now I think
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. There are signs of spring here too but I have got in the habit of rushing in and out and not noticing. Tonight though it has turned really cold and Peter says that the forecasters predict snow this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you remove the robot thingy please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying but haven't worked out how yet. I've forgotten how from my last blog. I will get it done ASAP

      Delete
  3. Viv, these are beautiful pictures and perfectly fitting the word. I had forgotten my camera when I went to the park this morning but I also saw some baby daffodils trying to grow and I was amazed.
    Regarding the robot thing, I don't know how it is on blogspot, but on blogger you go to Settings, post and comments, show word verification : no. It must be something in this direction. Don't stress, you will find it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anne I have found it I hope. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see Spring so early on in the year, I am amazed each year. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Def a serendipty find, I love the first signs of spring, it always gives me hope of warmer weather to come.
    Yes Ihave seen the forecast and off to shop tomorrow before we get snowbound on our hill!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good to see spring on its way...i have heard snow might be on the way too :(

    ReplyDelete