I slept in until 12 oclock today - another wasted day. I have an appointment next Friday for a camera to my stomach to see what is going on in there so I'll have to wait for the results until I get back from our week away. I hope my stomach is better by then.
This afternoon Roland took me to Abercan and I bought the last two pieces of fleece for my quillows.
We then went to buy some Magnolia paint for mums house and took it up to Marion.
Abercan is a great place for fabric, wool and craft.
They sell fabric by the metre and by the kilo.
I bought the fleece by the Kilo.
We are so lucky to have a store in Preston.
Ahhh I hope you feel better soon, Col's dad has just had a lot of stomach troubkes but they found he is coeliac so we hope he is in the mend. ? I told him that you rate the Costa brownies! :-)
ReplyDeleteStarbucks are great for sandwiches and they are bringing a genius gluten free roll out as well, so things are improving.
DeleteI never heard about it but Abercan looks really great ! I hope you feel better soon ! xx
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon Viv!
ReplyDeleteNever heard of that shop, sounds fantastic. Hope you feel brighter soon. x
ReplyDeleteI rejoice every time I see you in the picture!
ReplyDeletePlease do not give up Viv!
Courage!
I searched on Google - Abercan! Yes, Abercan looks really great!
Wow that shop looks fantastic place to lose yourself and to spend money too!!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon too xxxx
Hope the appointment goes well and you get some answers to be able to feel better soon. Looks a great shop- bet you could spend all day there. :)
ReplyDeleteSleeping in is never a waste of time if you need the rest. And if you didn't need it you probably wouldn't have managed it. Love those masks in the shop. Please show us photos of your finished quillows.
ReplyDeleteooh you are lucky. I don't have access to a good fabric store and really miss it, not the same buying online.
ReplyDeleteGreat shop Viv, glad you got to enjoy it. I hope you get some answers and some relief. xxx
ReplyDelete