Hi all. I'm doing my best to keep up as I'm not feeling so great at the moment.
Roly and Lou came round in the afternoon with Oliver. They came to bring Roland his birthday present. He seems to have lots of sweets given him this birthday. Oliver enjoyed the new car mat we had bought him to have here. We played with planes and cars visiting Mcdonalds, school and various places with the planes.
Roland went out this morning to get some photos of our village for the blog.
I hope you can read my new blog OK. I will improve the look when I feel better. I will also take off the "prove your not a robot" as soon as I have sorted out how to do it.
Additional View
Roland took these from opposite sides of the railway line
There was obviously 2 trains passing through while he was out.
I was still fast asleep
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete/Now I read that you have received my letter. I am very happy!/
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!
Good night!
Nice photos, Viv, I hope you feel a bit better now ! xxx
ReplyDeleteTake care and get well soon xxxx Well done on keeping up whilst not feeling OK xx
ReplyDelete