Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Rainbow 2

The Highlight of my day today was the post arriving.

Do you remember last year when the challenge was to photo something in different places for the whole week? I decided to photograph 3 of our knitted toys.
When we had finished I thought I would make the knitted toys adventures into a book for the grandchildren.

Well the book arrived into the post today.
 
Roland put it together for me and we sent the photos and script in book form to Aldi to print.
I am so pleased with the quality of the book that arrived. It looks almost professional. I can't wait to take it to show the grandchildren and great grandchildren.
 
 A collage of the book. The top left picture is the front cover.
 
 
 
And last but not least
Orange. 
My little duster  

A lily from my garden last July

8 comments:

  1. I remember those photos, what a great idea to put them in a book. The lily is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viv what a lovely surprise and I am sure the DGC will love that book too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How talented you are to put a book together for the children! I am hoping that some of everyone's talent on this blog will rub off on me! I could use the help to become more creative. The lily is pretty. I love flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea for the book- i am sure they will love it, lovely orange pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your book is wonderful and the idea itself to make it is just perfect. I am sure it will become a heirloom. Your beautiful lily is the exact same shade of orange as some of my tulips. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea to make a book. Great pictures for 'orange' too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great thing to make for the dgc, well done Viv. Love all the photos. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely idea re the book, sure your grandchildren will loe it. Love those lillies I have several in my garden. x

    ReplyDelete