We've had no more snow today and what is there seems to have got less. It's very cold out there and I've been inside today.
I got the boxes of photos down from the loft and have had a really nostalgic afternoon looking at them all. I've noticed some of them are still missing so I'll have to go back again tomorrow to see if I can find them.
No photos today but I'll post some tomorrow.
20th Jan
Our snow has almost gone now but Roland is watching Chelsea and Arsenal play at Chelsea and those poor men are playing while the snow is coming down. The snow isn't settling on the pitch because it is a heated pitch but they still look cold.
We had a lovely surprise today, Jayne, Leo, Amber and little Leo came to see us. They couldn't stop long as Jayne had to go to work at 3 o'clock but they stayed long enough to have a brew eat some sandwiches they had brought and of course get the toys out. It is lovely now they have a car. We will be seeing lots more of them I'm sure.
The snow disappearing
Amber is not too happy at having her photo taken before she goes home
She is very tired and wants to get home to sleep
Gosh no snow and you are up north!!
ReplyDeleteGreat to see the Amber and Leo xxxx
The penines have taken it all.
DeleteStill amazes me that we have so much more sow in the south !
ReplyDeletebless Amber. I can't believe you don't have any snow either.
ReplyDelete