“There are 3 things that a child can teach an adult
To be happy for no reason
To be always be busy doing something
And to know how to demand – with all one’s might- what one wants” ~ Paulo Coelho
My questions to you
What makes you happy? Are you ever happy for no reason? Why?
What are you busy doing this week?
What do you want, wish for? Are you good at demanding what you want like children do?
I am getting better at demanding what I would like. I used to be awful, always putting other people first to the detriment of my health. It took a long time to learn to say NO to others if I couldn't do what they wanted.
I love being busy when my health is good so there is no problem there.
There are many things that make me happy, I could photograph most of them but I can't photograph the way I feel.
Some of the things that make me feel happy are thinking about Roland, my family and friends, remembering holidays, I could go on and on but I'm going to look for physical things this week so I can photograph them.
What makes me happy today
Lovely Viv, a fire is a great idea, it is so comforting xxx
ReplyDeleteYes a fire makes a room, a home, gives life and warmth...xx
ReplyDeleteA great start to the week Viv! Sadly we have no fireplace in this house, we don't miss it now but did when we first moved here!
ReplyDeletewe had a real fire in our first home together and we both miss it...we now have an electric fire which burnt the plug out when our heating didnt work a few years ago, lol...we are thinking of seeing if we can get a log burner...fires are a nice comfort to have- great idea!
ReplyDeleteWe used to love having a fire but Rhea is scared of them. Beautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteI love the fireplace. That is the only thing I miss about living in cooler weather, is having a fireplace with a roaring fire going. Lovely photo Viv!
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely fire, now that would make me very happy in our cold house. :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice fire. Great idea for a topic.
ReplyDeleteI look at this picture I dream ..