Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Quotation 3

Today I was thinking about the question "What have you planned for this week/"

Well I had nothing planned but I have been getting things done.

Today I have made a huge pot of soup or at least I've started to. I took some pumpkin out of the freezer and cooked it in Chicken stock that I had made from the chicken carcass. I found I hadn't got enough carrots so I'll have to finish it off tomorrow.
I also went down to mums house because Marion and I needed to go over the contents for the solicitor. We have started our journey to selling it.
When I got home I stitched the quillows for Joe and Sian, folded them ready to take to them. I feel I got quite a bit done today.

 
Two more quillows down - two more to go.

I've got to buy the fabric for those yet.

10 comments:

  1. Those quillows look gorgeous, I am sure the recipients will be delighted with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also meant to say sometimes when you have nothing planned you actually achieve more, if you know what I mean. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!
    /I hardly understand the word - quillow. Thank you for that! /
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice quillows. You are a talented lady ! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quillows look so pretty! I've started jumping in from today- hope to catch up and keep up from now on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim. It is great to see you back.
      I can't get onto your blog using my new blog. I'm not sure how to do this.

      Delete
  6. I'm not sure what a quillow is, but they are very pretty. I agree with Karen. Sometimes unplanned days are the most productive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont know what a Quilow is either lol, they look lovely though

    ReplyDelete
  8. The soup sounds good and you seem to be getting on with things even if you hadn't planned.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those quillows look fab, my mum got one for christmas and we all keep pinching it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete