Sunday, 27 January 2013

Last day of quotation

Well I can't thank Lynne enough for this week it's been another great week.

I was thinking about what makes me happy over the year and realised each season gives me something different

WINTER:  The fact I can see through the hedges
 and see what is hidden at other times of the year.   ( I'm nosey)
 
SPRING: All the New Life, the lovely fresh greens,
 lambs.
 new plant shoots ,baby birds and their parents going mad trying to feed them.
 I could go on and on.
 
 
SUMMER: Holidays by the sea, beautiful Roses and
bedding plants
 and of course the veg out of Roands garden
 
AUTUMN: The georgeouse colours of Autumn
the smell of bonfires and the fruit from the trees and bushes.
 
 
I know there is so much more and we are so lucky to live in this world God gave us.
We must look after it for our future generations.

3 comments:

  1. Viv that is a loveky take on it, the snow definitely makes us realise how seasonal we are here, and Joy in the USA has always got sun.. Mmm, maybe that's nice too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same, there is no season which is a bad one, all have their beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Viv great reflective blogging today!! and thank youfor your nice commentx

    ReplyDelete