Thursday, 3 January 2013

January 3rd

Today is Rolands 66th birthday. We are not doing too much today because I had told Jo, our great grandson that I would take him to the pictures in the afternoon When I arranged the day with him I hadn't realised it would be the 3rd and I couldn't let him down.
Roland and I will do something special tomorrow.

Claire gave us a lift to the cinema, then decided to stay instead of doing a double journey to pick us up.
We all enjoyed the film - Rise of the Guardians - and decided we would do it again during his next school holiday.

Roland had spent his day putting photos on the family tree. Over Christmas he has been in contact with 3 living members of his tree and is quite excited about that and we are going to meet them this year at various times..

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!
    I wish you and your family a very happy, health, good luck and love!
    Happy Birthday Roland! You have a wonderful wife!
    A little package "comes" to you - it is very late, but maybe just in time!
    Who knows!

    /If there is a problem with the pictures, why not continue to your old blog?/


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Borqna. Today I received a wonderful surprise. A package from you. I didn't expect it.
      Thank you so much. The scenes of your country are beautiful. I shall certainly try some of your traditional recipes and the magnet photos of Roland and I are wonderful.
      I love your New Year card and I send you New Years greetings also.Thank you so much.
      It looks like I might have got over the problems with my new blog, fingers crossed.

      Delete
  2. I love, love the new blog Viv. Happy Birthday Roland :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and the prove your not a robot thingy is still on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry, I still had your old blog linked on mine so I missed so many things to catch up now ! Happy belated Birthday Roland !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad we are all finding you again!

    So sorry you gave me your birthdays and I forgotRoland's :( Belated Happy Birthday xxx

    ReplyDelete