Jennies challenge this week is slightly different. She has asked us to take a view a day, the weather or something we are doing. They are great ideas to keep us going this week.
Today I have done a bit of the weather and the view
It has finally stopped raining. It poured down this morning but eased off later in the day.
Today I have done a bit of the weather and the view
It has finally stopped raining. It poured down this morning but eased off later in the day.
This afternoon, I met Jayne in town so we could get the girls their dresses for the wedding.
Jayne seems to have got over her panic attack but her chest still isn't good and she is going to the doctor on Wednesday. Work have said she is not to go back til Friday
We had Chloe, Jaynes niece with Amber and baby Leo.
It's a long time since I've been to town with children and I found it extremely tiring.
Jayne has a double buggy for the little ones, which is like pushing a tank
Amber was a little love but Leo yelled every time the buggy stopped.
Chloe is 8 years old and was a pleasure to be with.
We got a dress for Amber and Chloe and shoes for Chloe and Jayne.
We do need to go back to find a little top for Chloe a dress for Sian and shoes for Sian and Amber but we are getting nearer to being ready.
I was so busy I completely forgot to take photos while we were out.
But I took these earlier.
Our New Neighbour, Bruce.
We won't be able to see him the same when our wall goes up.
The "view"
Not as neat as it could be.
Not as neat as it could be.
The sky after the rain
Clouds for Anne
As I am blogging the man has arrived to measure the window spaces for the new bedroom windows.
awww I love Bruce :)
ReplyDeleteThe house is coming on well, shame about the mess while in progress....but you have to make a mess sometimes. :)
Bruce is so cute, the view may be a little messier than you would like but when you look back it will be a good memory of what was done. xx
ReplyDeleteIt is nice when our views have really shown some nice changes through the year x
ReplyDeleteIsn't Bruce a cutie! I love puppies. Nice pictures of the sky and clouds as well. The flowers in your garden are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAhhh Viv, when I see Bruce, I want another doggie !!!! xx
ReplyDeleteBruce is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI find any shopping tiring :)
Thanks for showing us your view xxx