Thank you Anne for yesterday. I'm going to carry on with your theme as well as Lynnes.
Finally Lynnes quote
Edward "Ted" Grant was a South African Trotskyist who spent most of his adult life in Britain. He was a founding member of the Militant tendency and later Socialist Appeal.
I'm not sure I like this portrait in either colour or black and white
I know I am weary and it shows.
I chose this photo of outside as I found a photo in a book about the history of our area.
I took it from a similar place as the previous one
The large building is the old police station - now a pub

I like both photos of you, Viv. They both give a different atmosphere, but they are very nice. xxx
ReplyDeleteViv,
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful! I also like both images!
Congratulations on this finding - old photo of the street.
I love to watch and compare photos.
Thank you Borqna.
DeleteThe photos of yourself both in color and BW are wonderful. You are very photogenic and beautiful. You do not look tired. Love the photos of the street as well.
ReplyDeleteThank you Joy. I am glad I didn't look so bad I'm not sure about being photogenic though. I hate having my photo taken
DeleteViv you really didn't look exhausted. I agree you are very photogenic!
ReplyDeleteGreat to compare somewhere with then and now!!
Thanks Lynne
Deletethey are both lovely photos of you!
ReplyDeleteVery good. Love the scene from the past that you have recaptured.
ReplyDeleteI love both your portraits - I think you look wonderful and not tired at all.
ReplyDelete