A very quiet day. Life has caught up with me today.
Last night I ordered a pattern for a boys waistcoat as Jayne can't find waistcoats for the boys.
She has also asked me to make a ring cushion
so this morning I was in Abercan again buying satin for the waistcoats and ribbon for the ring cushion.
The prompt for today is BOOK
This is the book I have been reading today
Margaret Duffy is a new author to me and I'm not sure yet how I feel about her.
The storyline is good but I find the action a bit over the top.
These are the books I borrowed from the library last time I went
I have already read the top two and I really enjoyed "The Counterfeit Madam"
You may notice I like murder, mysteries.
Interesting reading Viv, I seem to be reading different novels than I used to these days!
ReplyDeleteThose books all look interesting. I will have to write down the titles and see if I can find any of them here.
ReplyDelete