Friday, 2 August 2013

Friday Peeking

I went to Blackburn to see my friend, Brenda, today
 
While I was there the builders got on with the house




Can you see the sunflower that has grown from birdseed?
 
This tractor was parked across the road from the bus stop
I thought it looked funny parked in an urban area.
 
 This is what I bought when we went out
I hope to make a couple of bags
and I'll try filling in the books for the grandchildren.

6 comments:

  1. Your house is really coming along. Beautiful sunflower ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to comment on the big sunflower, we haven't had any luck with growing sunflowers this year. Love the material for the bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sunflowers! The house is coming right along. It looks like your shopping was successful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those builders are certainly getting on with it, looking good. Love sunflowers. Look forward to seeing the bags when made. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is really coming along isn't it! Great news. xxx

    ReplyDelete