Friday, 16 August 2013

Lets Reflect Friday

It was quite a day today. We all went into Berwick so Jenny could find a dress for a formal dinner. She didn't find one so off we went to Newcastle Metro.
When we arrived it was lunch time so we visited Pizza Hut. I can't remember how many years it is since Roland and I went there, when Roly and Jenny were very young.
They now do Gluten free pizza so I was able to join in.
Jen found a lovely dress which left us time to visit the Disney shop before we went home.




F is for Friday, Fun, Fur and Fields




 

4 comments:

  1. lovely dress and well done for pizza hut doing gluten free

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos for F and glad you could have a pizza too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. Beautiful dress! I don't think Pizza Hut offers gltuen free here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were so inspired by the days of the week. Great job , Viv ! xxx

    ReplyDelete