Monday, 12 August 2013

Lets reflect Monday

 Annes Challenge this week is the word:

 
 

 
             Irrelevant


If you don’t know what it means, here are some synonyms :
insignificant – unimportant.

To be happy and enjoy the moment, we sometimes need to let go of what we think we need to do but in fact is totally irrelevant at the current moment and choose to do something else, much more enjoyable.

I would like us to concentrate on the little ( or big ) things that annoy us and come between us and our happiness, the little things that we make so big but are in fact so small and we can forget so quickly.

This week, take a picture of all that you don’t do and leave for later and what you replaced it with.
Oh and if you would like to have an additional small photo challenge and make it a bit of a game at the same time, I propose you take a picture of something or someone, whose name starts with the same letter as the current day :

M for Monday
T for Tuesday
W for wednesday
T for Thursday
F for Friday
S for Saturday and 
S for Sunday


 
 
Here is what I should have done
Tidied a top in the work room
 
Here is what I did instead
Embroidered the front of a ring cushion.

It was difficult to take this photo because of the shiny fabric
I took 5 before I managed to get one I was reasonably satisfied with.
I need more practice.
 
 
M is for Monday and for Meringues

 
 
 



 



4 comments:

  1. I think the pillow top is lovely. You did an excellent job! Mmmm, yummy meringues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pillow top too and gluten free meringues :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb, Viv. Lovely cushion. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pillow and yum at the meringues

    ReplyDelete