It was a great day out and I bought lots of goodies.
When I got home and after I had put my goodies in the freezer I decided I was fed up with the mess on the patio and had a sweep up.
The Sunflower has got more flowers growing
The leaves are huge
We have got tiny beans growing on the runner bean plants.
The walls are almost finished
Blueberry and Strawberries from the garden.
Roland giving the Blueberry plants
a DRINK


Great take on the drink prompt. Your extension is certainly coming along. When do you hope it to be completed? xx
ReplyDeleteI have no idea. Certainly not as soon as I would have liked.
Deletelovely to have home grown strawberries and blueberries :)
ReplyDeleteNever thought about that kind of drink LOL!!
ReplyDeletemy that looks like a big extension from the back!!
we tried growing blue berries but couldn't get the little shrubs to take or grow several years ago :( Shame as we eat them daily!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteWe grow them in pots and I am surprised at how well they are doing
DeleteGreat photos! I think it is wonderful that you can grow your own strawberries and blueberries. I am sure they are better than the ones you can buy in the stores.
ReplyDelete