Photos of a very tired Roland.
he's been really busy today as well as taking Oliver to Nursery and bringing him home.
After Oliver had had tea we took him home tonight.
More photos from my book about the history of Bamber Bridge and Walton le Dale
The front and back of "The New Mill"
a spinning mill built in 1907.
It seems to have been the last mill built in Bamber Bridge
and was the last one standing
until now
And all that is left of it today



I've just realised both my last blogs mentioned Roland or myself being tired. I must take photos earlier in the day in future.
ReplyDeleteViv, I like your pictures. " Black and white" Roland is better - the picture looks more accurate.
ReplyDeleteYou write tired - maybe, but you both look so cute!
I love your series of old and new views of the city / bridge /.
Congratulations for that!
yes, Roland looks great in Black and White, nice photo. Grandchildren are a delight but they certainly do wear you out! What a pity the mill has been demolished, some mills have been converted into other things, I love reading about the Industrial Revolution and seeing the great buildings and machinery that were created, even though I wouldn't have wanted to have worked in them.
ReplyDeleteYou have a very handsome husband there Viv! And neither of you look tired to me. You both look very vibrant.
ReplyDeleteI like the B&W photo of Roland. What a shame all these old historic (in the future) buildings are disappearing :(
ReplyDelete