Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Tuesday View

Hair this morning, then off to Abercan to buy some buttons and fabric. After that I went to Janets for a couple of hours to do some sewing.
I am altering another jacket this time, one I started to make many years ago but didn't finish it because I sort of expanded. As I'm almost the size, but not the shape, I was then I thought I'd have a go at making it fit.

The builders cracked on with the extension walls today.
 
The first brick being laid in the large picture.
 The sky this morning
 The jacket I'm altering
The sleeve lining needs to be remade
 Roland and Oliver resting after a jog round the park.
Oliver with his GREEN Irish football top.
 The sky later after this afternoon.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Your house is coming right along. The brick looks great! Beautiful skies as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy day and love seeing the bricks going up too!!

    we have booked the Premier Inn south Lockbridge drive, will send you an email :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos, the extension is doing well and you are very clever to be making jackets and now altering it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely busy day Viv, great photos, thanks for sharing them! xx

    ReplyDelete