It came back on about 6.30 and I was ready to settle down and post when we had a phone call,(lucky it hadn't been 10 minutes earlier) from grand daughter, Jaynes, colleague to say that Jayne was at a clients house but was very distressed and finding difficult to breathe.
Jayne is a care worker who visits people houses. We went to the house, which was a good 20 minutes away, and picked her up and took her to Accident and Emergency in Preston. The Triage nurse rushed her through as Jaynes heart rate was very fast. They seemed to think Jayne had had a panic attack but she had to stay until after 3 ECGs were taken at 1/2 hourly intervals showed it was slowing down. They also took some blood to test for a thyroid problem as a precaution. She will go to the doctor next week for the results.
We took her back to her car as she felt she could drive home and got back in the door about10.30.
Before all this we had had a very restful day, no children and no builders.
I baked some GF scones
Some GF Bread
Took the brooch to pieces I had made on Wednesday
made some templates and made it up again
in a slightly different way
Well you did have a busy day, poor Jayne and what a worry for you all. I am glad she was able to get home. xxx
ReplyDeletelove the baking, hope Jayne is ok x
ReplyDeleteYour scones are looking so great, I love these cakes. Glad you were there to help Jane. xx
ReplyDeleteGoodness that must have been frightening for you all. Hope Jayne is feeling better. Bread and Scones look great.
ReplyDelete