Oliver stayed last night and his mum and dad came to the house bringing Saoirse.
They had gone to the hospital this morning and been told they could bring her home for the weekend.
She has to be back on Monday morning so she can be taken by ambulance to Alder Hay hospital.
It was lovely to see her and for a change she wasn't crying.
Grandad and Saoirse having a conversation.
The First Smile we've seen
I prefer it in colour
The Brick Slips going on today
I can see things moving at last.

Viv, what is wrong with the baby? What a lovely smile she has :)
ReplyDeleteWhen she has a bottle she is getting terrible pains in her bowel and cries most of the time. The doctors need to find out why.
DeleteThis photo is really special as not only is it the first time Roland and I have seen her smile it doesn't happen very often at the moment
what a gorgeous moment to capture, hope alder hay goes well and quickly. thinking of you all x
ReplyDeleteShe is so precious. That is a wonderful picture! I hope all goes well.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful baby! I love the photo with "conversation" between Roland and baby.
ReplyDeleteWish you good health and happiness!