I have really enjoyed this week and I'm hoping it has got me back into blogging every day.
Today we decided to visit an old haunt of ours.
We used to go walking every weekend and this is one of the places we went.
Not far away from us, it is an area above Chorley with three reservoirs and a moor to walk across.
We didn't do any walking today and the memories where bittersweet about the time before I became ill and could walk for miles.
Anglezarke
You can see for miles on this stretch of road on the edge of Anglezarke Moor
In the centre of the picture, in the distance is Blackpool Tower
The Three reservoirs of Rivington and Anglezarke
On a clear day you can see Southport in the distance from this angle.
Looking south.
Wow, it is beautiful and I can understand the frustration of not being able to do what you used to be able to. (((hugs))). x
ReplyDeletelooks beautiful and I have really enjoyed this week too. Think about what you can do and what you cant- easy to say I know, hugs x
ReplyDeleteYour photos are beautiful.Keep them as nice memories. Don't worry, we all get older and can do less and less things. xxxx
ReplyDeleteWow what a beautiful area to visit, never heard of Anglezarke!
ReplyDelete