Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Lets Reflect Tuesday

I'm feeling really weary today but I needed to go sewing. I prepared the ring cushion ready for putting together and have started making the boys cravats. The rest I can do when we get back from visiting our Jen tomorrow. The pattern for the waistcoats came today so I can get cracking next week on those.
 
Lynne and I have the same mind.
My Sunrise is not as spectacular as Lynnes
but it was taken earlier at about 6am.
 
The pattern I made for the boys cravats.
 
One of them ready for sewing


T is for Tuesday and Timber
 


3 comments:

  1. Great take on T. I love wood, it smells good. Nice ties. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on the letter T, you are doing well with the sewing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everything is coming along nicely. Great "T" word!

    ReplyDelete